Northwest Exterminating Essential Workers
The Northwest Exterminating team has been identified as essential workers continuing to service and protect your property against unwanted pests. Pests are serious business elevated during today’s times of Covid-19. Delivering responsible service is our utmost concern; therefore, we implemented service modifications to minimize our customers and our staff’s risks.
These following modifications are taken from the Centers for Disease Control’s recommendations and fall in line with government rules.
- When we arrive at your property, we will limit face-to-face communication by calling you to let you know we are about to begin your service.
- We will be encouraging outside only services and inspections.3) Customers needing inside services and inspections will require our staff to wear face masks or respirators, safety goggles, gloves, and practice social distancing.
- We will email service reports and proposals.
- Inspectors will call by phone to discuss their findings.
- In place of signatures on service reports, staff will put COVID19.
- We provided education on increased hygiene practices based on CDC recommendations.
- The staff has the company supplied cleaning materials and PPE.
- A daily health check is occurring with all staff. Staff is to report immediately any illness and stay home.
- Staff traveling together in vehicles are wearing masks and sanitizing vehicle surfaces throughout the day.
We value our customers and genuinely want to thank you for allowing us to continue servicing your homes and businesses.